Authentic carriage house designs combine historical charm and character with the convenience of automatic overhead operation. Eight carriage house designs, available in multiple wood species and top section/window panel designs that can be mixed and matched, painted or stained, to complement any architectural style and color scheme.
Reserve Wood Limited Edition garage doors from Clopay are built with attention to detail by our skilled artisans, creating a warm style that welcomes you home time and time again. With our 4- or 5-layer construction, these doors provide an exceptional blend of curb appeal, durability and energy efficiency.
- Handcrafted four or five-layer construction.
- Energy-efficient insulation.
- WINDCODE® door product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Eight base door designs.
- Optional windows and decorative hardware.
- Paint or stain-grade wood.
- Cedar, Redwood, Fir, Meranti.
- Factory finished doors are available in seven popular stains or painted white.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill