Is hot weather forcing you to keep the dock doors open? Are your open loading dock doors inviting in every bug, bird, rodent and passing stranger? Is loss of your valuable inventory and your employee safety a concern?
Introducing the Overhead Screen Door from Rasco Doors. Cool down your factory and keep the bugs and bad guys out! Award winning Bug Blocker overhead screen doors provide the solution. For over 26 years Bug Blocker Doors are not only the inventors of screen doors for industry, we’ve perfected it. Stainless Steel mesh screen doors are at the forefront of Food Safety and Food Defense programs. We not only comply with but exceed regulations for FSMA, GFSI, USDA, FDA, BRC, SFQ, HACCP, AIB, and work along with your Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
Working with a USDA laboratory along with industry leaders we designed a custom made stainless steel bug screen door that provides a complete seal in your loading dock opening. It retrofits into your current door. Keep your existing door — just add an overhead screen door.
Bug Blocker Provides Overhead Screen Doors to a Range of Industries
Some examples of the types of customers that rely on Rasco Industries Bug Blocker’s commitment to quality include:
- Food and beverage processors
- Packaging manufacturers
- Military facilities
- Distribution warehouses
- High security locations
No mass production here; our craftsman’s motto is “Doors of Excellence” and it shows. Many of our first insect screen doors are still in use today proving the long-lasting value of steel. Additional benefits of Bug Blocker overhead screen doors include:
- Keeping birds, insects and rodents out
- Happy inspectors
- Inventory control
- Helping prevent falls
- Improved employee security and protection from unwanted visitors who walk in open dock doors
Overhead screen doors are an efficient solution for security, ventilation, and pest control
Smooth operating, our sectional steel screen mesh bug doors glide up and out of the way just like your solid door but can lower (automatically or manually) when the truck leaves. A Bug Blocker overhead screen door is a natural, non-chemical pest control barrier method. Helping you ventilate your loading dock area with outside air helps minimize odors, fumes and vapors in your product storage and processing areas while denying entry to pests. Our most popular ventilating door screen solutions are the #12 or #30 mesh screen. See our mesh page to learn more.
AIB, USDA, FDA and GFSI regulations state:
- Windows and doors that must be kept open for ventilation are screened to prevent pest entry.
- The building has barriers in place to protect against birds, rodents, insects and other pests.
- Metal or metal clad doors to the extent possible utilized on entrances to facility
- Securing doors and access restricted to authorized individuals
Federal mandates require ALL federally owned buildings must be secured including dock doors.
- Commercial grade hardware
- Strong stainless steel wire mesh that meets Federal Specifications for a range of industries
- STD A-A_1037B
- .023″ 12×12 mesh – Security and pest control doors
- .011” 30×30 mesh – Food applications with rice, grain or flour
- STD A-A_1037B
- Innovative switch design allows The Bug Blocker® Overhead Screen Door to be used in conjunction with the existing overhead door track system
- Slide lock is included
- Torsion spring kit included
- Aluminum outer frame construction
- Widths up to 24’9” (larger is possible with your engineer’s specs)
- Dual track installations
- Powder coating
- Motor Operated
- Custom sizes
- Vertical Lift
- High Lift
- Behind Rolling
- Side Sliding
- Fixed in the Opening
How to get a quote on an Overhead Screen Door
Award winning Bug Blocker overhead screen doors are very well known in the door industry. We are the industry leader. Your current door professional knows us and is able to measure and give you an installed price. If you would like names of installers in your area give us a call, we can help. Want a budgetary price? Give us the width and height of your current door and you can get the MSRP. Professional installation is available and recommended by the manufacturer.